- Cookies policy: this policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by S.C. EXPLOSIV GROUP S.R.L. with headquarters in Gheorgheni, Cart. Bucin, No. 1 / C / 45 ( referred to as Explosive).
- What are cookies ? The cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile phone, or other device of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed through a web browser request from a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user’s hard drive) .
- What are cookies used for? These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support eXplosiv efforts to provide user-friendly services: ex: – online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used to prepare aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user.
- What cookies do we use?There are two types of cookies: “session” and “fixed”. Session cookies are temporary cookies that exist only until the application or web browser is closed, and fixed cookies remain on the hard drive or device until they are deleted or expired.
- How are cookies used by this site?
Visit to this site may place cookies for purposes of:
-site performance cookies
-visitor analysis cookies
-cookies for geotargeting
-cookies for advertising
- Does Personal Data Cookies Work?
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and in most cases do not personally identify internet users. Personal data collected by using cookies can be collected only to facilitate certain user functions. These data are encrypted in a way that makes unauthorized people access to them.
- Delete cookies
- Why are Internet Cookies Important?
Cookies are the central focus of the efficient Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Denying or disabling cookies can make some sites unusable.
Denying or disabling cookies does not mean you will not receive online advertising – just that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
- Security and confidentiality
Cookies are not viruses and can not duplicate on other networks to run or replicate. However, cookies can be used for a negative purpose because they store information about user preferences and browsing history, on a specific site as well as on several other sites. Cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Most anti-spyware products constantly mark cookies to be deleted in anti-virus / anti-spyware removal / scanning procedures.In general, browsers have built-in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, shelf life, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site. It is very important to always be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protecting personal information.
Tips for safe and responsible cookie–based navigation
Being used by most of the largest sites, cookies are almost inevitable. Disabling cookies will not allow the user to access the most popular and used websites including Youtube, Gmail, Yahoo and others.
Here are some tips that can help you navigate without worries, but with cookies:
- Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level for your cookie security.
If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person using your computer, you can set expiration dates to store your browsing history and personal access data.
If you share your computer access, you can consider the browser setting to delete your individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access sites that place cookies and delete any business information when you close your browsing session.
Install and constantly update your browser and antispyware applications.
- Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and greatest websites on the Internet – local or international. With a clear understanding of how they work and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so you can browse with confidence on the internet.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu.
To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the browser’s “help” option for more details.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
For third-part cookie settings, you can also check the site:
- Useful Links
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All About Cookies